is the fastest growing independent Eurasian provider of IP transit and network services, with a unique capability to connect Europe and Asia. Operating its own network, running through Western Europe, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and onwards to the Chinese border, RETN delivers various network services across its Eurasian network with industry leading delivery times, lower latency, leveraging deep technical expertise and providing better reliability than traditional terrestrial and subsea routes.
- Wavelengths (1/10/100G or SDH)
- IP Transit/Internet Access from 1Mbps up to n x 100G
- DDoS Protection
- VPN&Ethernet (L2, MPLS, VPLS)
- Remote Peering to major IXPs
- Cloud Connect
- Colocation and other additional infrastructure services
RETN’s Eurasian Network
RETN has over 119,000 km of network routes on its Eurasian network which connects 40 countries across Europe, Asia and North America, with a heavy presence in the high growth markets of Eastern Europe and Russia. The RETN backbone (which is connected directly to all major carrier-neutral DCs) carries a large proportion of international traffic in the regions it passes through. The DWDM based network is designed in a ring-architecture offering multiple layers of redundancy. The network is being actively expanded: bandwidth capacity is constantly upgraded and the number of PoPs is growing. Up-to-date information about the network and PoP is available on the website.
- 3 continents, 40 countries connected
- 300+ on-net PoPs
- 200+ Dedicated, Passionate Staff
- 119 000 km of network routes
- 16 Tbps capacity of the EU network core
- 1800+ clients